Friday, March 03, 2006

Totally Obscene

But not knitting related.

I come into work this morning and set my stuff down, connect the laptop, and check my voicemail. The ONLY message that I had was an obscene one from I don't know who.

Let me just say that I am not eminently shockable, but this got me. I have played it for two other women, and they are just as shocked as I am.

Just to be clear, this was a woman, clearly talking to a woman, with the implication that she had seen me, was interested, and had certain things she was offering me.

But honestly, who leaves a obscene voice mail? I mean, hello! And doesn't everyone know that you are supposed to leave a callback number???!!! (just kidding)

It is a little creepy though that the person referred to seeing me the other night, and that would be creepy, since that would fall under the stalking thing...