Monday, September 25, 2006

I'm Hit!

I have been tagged. Thanks Janet!

I have to list my 7 favorite songs and then tag 7 other bloggers......

1. Amazing Grace-I find myself humming this one periodically. Not that I am religious, but just like the sentiment and the sound.

2. Star-Spangled Banner-It always makes me cry.

3. Hark the Heralds Angels Sing-again with the tears, and makes me hopeful a little.

4. Rowan song.....a Celtic song that my SIL taught me, it's a lullaby that we sang to my daughter. We don't know the real name.

5. The Lord's Dance- heard it for the first time in Ireland, and love the sound and the feel and the idea that God sanctions dance as holy expression.

6. Adestes Fideles- my grandmother used to sing it at the holidays in Latin. She has a not nice singing voice, but that is not the point, is it?

7. Frere Jacques-I sang this to my son when he was a baby, and continued.....we still sing it together.

So there it is, and now I get to tag 7 bloggers......here goes: DillyDallyKnitter, OldLadyPenPal, Teleknitter, Civil Bitch, GianSavon, LeftCoastKnitter, Megalogarnie!

No comments: