Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Today is Hug an Australian Day!

And since I have no Australians handy, I am sending out virtual hugs today to all Australian, especially members of the ANZACs. More information can be found here. So here come the hugs, brace yourselves.....

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And now back to our normal programming.

Today's Pattern on the Calendar is an Asymmetrical Jacket in 3 Colors by Crystal Palace in half linen stitch. I like the colors on the website better than on the calendar which shows a series of khaki greens. Unfortunately, tomorrow's pattern is the continuation of this pattern. The best part is that the sizing goes all the way up to a 50" finished bust measurement.

The Annie's Attic pattern today are these lovely crocheted potholders. I have to say that I like the colors, and since bands of crochet are woven together, they would be nice and thick to say the least! Would I make them? Probably not.

No comments: