Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Day 2 of the Knitting Slump

I don't have a lot to talk about today as I am in a bit of a slump now. Today's calendar entry is the Colored Baby Booties that I photographed with my camera phone, which clearly does not do well under these conditions. But ain't they cute! The cuff folds down to make them even cuter.

Oh, and I am totally unimpressed by Annie's Attic pattern of the day. So unimpressed that I cannot even tell you what it is today, even having looked at it this morning.

So there you go.

Today, I plan to go to Joann's and get either or both of the yarns that I liked and did not get due to the Sockrafice, and cast them on right away. I also plan to get a bathroom scale, and go shopping for clothes, although I should have DH get the spring clothes down from the attic.

No comments: