Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Needles on Wheels!

Okay, I have not posted in a while, but everyone should know that the main reason is that I have been too busy knitting.

And I am Knitting up a storm. For no reason at all.

I have knitting with me at the office. When I get home, I eat and then sit down and knit while the rugrats roll around on the floor (baby girl) and bounce off the walls (not so baby boy) around me. They seem to be happy with that, since I am there, and I am happy because I have knitting in my hands.

The only way that this could be better would be if I could sleep til noon and then knit til midnight.

On the needles right now is a feather and fan sock, knit toe up of course, and Saturday I cast on, knit a bit, and now I have passed the heel, and am 4 inches into the cuff. Another couple of inches and it is done. This is the fastest that I have ever knit a sock. At this rate, I will be through the sock yarn in the house very quickly indeed.

Off to socknit....