Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Knit the Vote!

If you've read me for a while, you know I have strong feelings. About politics, the environment, responsibility and any number of topics. And I don't post HALF of what gets me hed up because I do try to stay fairly neutral. No, really.

But you also know that I think everyone should vote because I post before every election that my readers should vote. I don't care how you vote, or who you vote for, but damnit, if you don't vote, if you don't take responsibility to exercise your right to steer our country on the stormy seas, damnit, you can't complain about the state of things....You just can't if you don't do your duty to this country. It takes, what like 10 minutes, to vote.

And despite what the political parties will tell you, patriots do their duty and vote. In every election. Really.

If you still aren't sure, here are a few of my friends to tell it how it is.



And here is the link if you want to post this or send it to friends:

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1832128

Please do.

No comments: