Friday, January 25, 2008

Where in the world is Ceallach?

In case you were wondering about me, and the noticeable lack of blog posts, I am still alive, just incredibly busy between starting yet another new job, commuting, knitting patterns for the business, running the business, volunteer work, and other kinds of things that are just crazy.

I can't actually access the blog and the email at work, so you will be seeing some occasional posts like the last three with phone snapshots of things, so that I can post.....they post initially with the header of You have Picture Mail, and then I can edit them later.

I also want to try email blogging, which means more text, and fewer pictures.

I do get to telecommute 2 days a week, so those days I can do more, simply because I will have more time.

Honestly, I have not even been able to think about New Years Resolutions.

But I do have a question for folks out there. What do you do to survive and make commutes better and less hectic? I am knitting on the train, but the getting to the train etc thing is crazy and I am barely coping about half of the time. So any assistance would be fabulous.

No comments: