Thursday, May 03, 2007

The peas and cotton are up

So this year, in my abundant free time, which occurs during a full moon on the weekend when the kids stars are aligned perfectly, I put in some food and fiber crops....I put in two tomato plants, an eggplant which has since um baked in the sun, and laid down some peas and one variety of cotton seeds.

I am happy to report that the peas and cotton have started to peek up through the dirt. I would take a photo, exceptin' I ain't actually in the neighborhood of either the peas or the cotton pokins.

But I needed to share, because growing things make me happy.

I have more cotton to plant, I think acala, since I think that the pokins are pima, as well as some O brown cotton.

But I wanted to see if the first set of seeds would come up.

And now they have.

1 comment:

Fee said...

Yay for seeds!!